Sunday, March 8, 2009

HotChocSpoon!

Mi amiga super buena went to Brussels and Brugges a while ago and brought back some amazing chocolate for me. most interestingly perhaps, was a "HotChocSpoon" from the Chocolate Company


I didnt want to indulge in my hotchocspoon (mint edition) too soon, so i let it sit in the corner of my desk for some time. But today i had an urge to try it, after an intense weekend of studying (which is short for reading absolutely nothing at all!!) so i dunked my hotchocspoon in a mug of steaming milk, and stirred

and stirred some more
aha- a delicious cup of hot chocolate. I doubt i made it correctly as the label required "200 cc" of cream. huh? but whatevs, its still good to me!
back to intense studying mode...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. harrison! looks like you're having fun in london/europe! loving the blog... pictures do speak a thousand words. keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete